- Inspects sport facilities to ensure good conditions and cleanliness for service to guest.
- Ensures guest safety in utilizing sport equipment
- Ensures professional advice to guests on the correct method of exercising with fitness equipment. Assess guest's current exercise program and level of fitness to develop personalized exercise programs and provide fitness counseling.
- Promote a fun and relaxing atmosphere for guests.
- Observes activity in the recreational facility and respond appropriately/ in accordance with local operating procedure in the event of an emergency.
- Provides assistance to injured guests until the arrival of emergency medical services. Clean and maintain recreational area, equipment, and supplies.
- Calls Maintenance or an outside service company if machines require service.
- Reports accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
-Male age between 24-30 years.
-Minimum Vocational Certificate or higher in Sport science or related filed.
-Validated Lifeguard certification is required.
-Have experience at least 2 years is advantage.
-Ability to communicate in English is a must.
-Positive attititude. Passion to deliver excellent service is required.
If you're interested in the position, please contact us via 066 110 2705 or 066 097 3753. Your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org attention: Director of HR is also welcome and more advantage for your application.
728 Phetchaburi Rd, Khwaeng Thanon Phetchaburi, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Chatrium Grand Siam Bangkok artfully integrates intelligent spaces of the future, whilst paying homage to our Thai heritage. The stunning 582-room hotel puts all of Bangkok at your doorstep.กรุงเทพมหานคร