- Building and maintaining relationships with existing customers and seeking new sales channels and sales opportunities to expand the customer base.
- Planning to achieve the sales target.
- Coordinating with pre-sales to prepare proposals to match with customer requirements.
- Male or female and Thai nationality.
- Aged between 25-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 2 years of experience in sales.
- Good command of English
- Good presentation skills.
- Previous experience of event selling will be an added advantage.
- Having own car
Queen Sirikit National Convention Center (QSNCC), managed by N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd., is Thailand’s first purpose-built, world-class exhibition and convention center.กรุงเทพมหานคร