- Get Requirement and Prepare Business Process Flow for Present Prototype.
- Create the functional specification document for any enhancement and new add-on program.
- Do configuration based on the design.
- Review the quality of add-on program after development is completed.
- Prepare User’s Manual.
- Training Users.
- Application Support to Users after Go Live.
- Thai nationality, Male or Female.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, AIS, BIS, Business Computer, Information Technology, Accounting or related fields. Accounting Background would be an advantage.
- Experience at least 1-3 years in business requirements analysis, business process design, ERP system design and configuration, system testing, data migration, user training and go-live support.
- Good understanding of ERP System business processes would be an essential.
- Good communication skills, service mind, good team player and logical thinking.
- Good analytical, problem-solving and/or consulting skills.
- High responsibility to manage and execute tasks to finish job within deadlines.
Queen Sirikit National Convention Center (QSNCC), managed by N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd., is Thailand’s first purpose-built, world-class exhibition and convention center.กรุงเทพมหานคร